Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

...and the winner is...."Bear Chick"

There were comments from 17 people, and I numbered the entries from 1 - 17 based on the order of comments.

I then went to Random.org and generated a random number between 1 and 17, and the winner is....

Number 3!  "Bear Chick"

Congratulations! Please go to my Etsy shop at http://kimtedrow.etsy.com, go to the pendants section, and choose a pendant. Don't "order it" online...just tell me which one you want and I'll make it happen.

Then send me your information and it will go into the mail by Friday.

Thanks to all who commented, this was fun! I'll do it again sometime.

-Kim

1 comment:

Bear Chick said...

Thank you so much! The pendant I picked is the Giggling Kittens and it reminds me of my childhood. I'm one lucky girl!