Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

One a Day - March 15th, 2012

I'm wondering whether I should've re-oriented this one 180 degrees....what do you think? Also, it's interesting to me that, with drawer and piles and boxes of paper and ephemera I have, it's this scrap of paper - the black with the gold Chinese characters - that has caught my attention for the last several collages. It was a scrap of paper, no bigger than about 2x2" that came as a gift in a Silver Crow Creations order. Anyway, I think the fact that it was just a small scrap challenged me to use it in more than one piece.I think I will go to their site and see if there is more to order, I really like it.
March 15th, 2012

2 comments:

Lenna Young Andrews said...

i like the color contrast here Kim with the black, the text and the beige. Appealing!

Kim Tedrow said...

Thanks Lena! I love that palette too.