Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

One a Day - March 7th, 2012

I  almost didn't post this one because I don't particularly like it, but I changed my mind because it shouldn't be about my ego. And someone could find something they like about it.

I used stamps by SmARTworks and Zettiology. SmARTworks was very good to me a few years ago on a stamping challenge hosted by the Monthly Rubber Stamping club, and I love what I bought and what they sent me. Anyway, the background elements are by SmARTworks, and the faces are by Zettiology. I'll be using some SmARTworks botanical stamps in the near future.

March 7, 2012

2 comments:

Lenna Young Andrews said...

Kim, I really like the contrast/balance between the background dot stamps and the faces. Then combined with the light blue & white paper in the middle and the separated red splashes of color, this really works for me! It is possible if you put it aside and come back to it later you might like it more . . . or not! But I do like looking at this myself. thanks for posting it, nice collage.

Kim Tedrow said...

Thank you so much Lenna! I'm still not liking it, but that's OK. I don't have to like everything I do, I just need to do it :)