Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stampsmith Ornament Swap 2012

"Princess" Ornament
THEME: Winter Holidays. 5 for 5, plus 1 optional for Estelle.
Must use at least one Stampsmith image.

Postmark by Dec. 10th.
$7.00 for return shipping and packing.

By "small" I'm thinking no larger than about 3" in any dimension, not including hooks, strings, danglies, and tassle-type thingies.

Leave questions in the comments section and I'll answer them quickly.
You can sign up by emailing me at kimtedrow@aol.com, or by joining the Stampsmith Yahoo Group and adding your name and details to the swap database. And of course, you can purchase Stampsmith stamps at http://www.stampsmith.net.

Really, making five of the same ornament is not much more work than making one.
I remember one year, for a swap that asked for five of the same ornament, making
extras as gifts for family because once I got things set up, assembling them
went fairly quickly. That's the beauty of rubber stamps.


No comments: