Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fun with Greenpepper Press Stamps



Got these stamps from Greenpepper Press a couple of weeks ago, and was just playing around with them on a peeled/torn paper background. I stamped a lot of this on tissue paper for the transparent effect, in fact the eggs consist of about four layers of tissue paper stamped with the various egg patterns in different shades.

Greenpepper Press is Michelle Ward's stamp company -- she is also doing something very cool with something she calls the GPP Street Team -- go check it out.



Did another "Anatomy of the Heart," but I don't think I'll surpass the first one that I made. Still, it's interesting to repeat something and see if it takes off in another direction.

My question: is it macaroni gluing or is it art?

4 comments:

michelle ward said...

Kim - this is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it with the team....glad to have you play along with the crusades (regardless of which one you enter.)

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love the bird picture.

Ursulaclamer said...

These pieces are great, I really like the eggs, they look fantastic. Ux

Penny said...

The raven and eggs is just "too die for"! I love it!