Thursday, November 29, 2007

In This House 1


I just received the book "In This House" by Angela Cartwright and Sarah Fishburn (see link to Amazon to the left). Interesting concepts and lots of eye candy. This is a perfect time in my life to do a project of my own like this. Sort of a retrospective of my life. I like the term "revisioning," as it suggests that I'm looking at my life through new eyes or a different perspective.

Here is my first "room" -- it may be the front of the house itself, I'm not sure yet. I found this picture of myself a few months ago. Classic sixties elementary school picture. It's hard to relate that girl to me, and I'm interested in who she was. I mean, though, really, the masking tape on the glasses? And I'm still *smiling*?

...anyway, I wanted something girly and bright, and of course I can never get enough rick-rack.

No comments: