Sunday, December 02, 2007

In This House 3

I've always been an introvert, even as a young child. My mother often says that I could keep myself entertained for hours. I've always needed a certain amount of solitude, which has caused some conflict in relationships. I get pretty ornery if I don't have my "down time."

On another note, over the past couple of months I've been so busy with the chunky & skinny books, and making things to sell at a home boutique, that I really haven't had a chance to just do creative work for its own sake. I am really enjoying doing these "rooms" because they truly are creative introspection.

1 comment:

Mija said...

Kim your rooms are most lovely! i especially like the white rooms. you've made this into quite an expressive personal project. so glad you're sharing it with us.

with smiles,
Mija