Saturday, March 01, 2008

Soldering Charms & Project Runway


I picked up a soldering iron for the first time a couple of days ago, and managed to solder these three charms. A LITTLE ROUGH, but an accomplishment. It's kind of addictive, all I've wanted to do is practice soldering the past few days.

On another note, this coming Wednesday is the season finale of Project Runway 4. I am pulling for Christian, although I like Jillian as well. I am not too fond of Rami, I just don't like the way he treated Sweet Pea in the avante garde challenge.

One thing I noticed this season is that there wasn't a real overpowering personality - maybe I should say an overpowering *abrasive* personality, such as Wendy in season 1, Santino in season 2, or Jeffrey in season 3. Christian stood out from the other designers, but he is just so dang cute I can't dislike him even a little.

1 comment:

jodytheartgypsy said...

These look fantastic, Kim!!

way to go!!

jody