Friday, May 30, 2008

Quick Update



I scanned, reduced, and printed my "In Thy Heart" collage and made it into a soldered glass pendant. The pendant is 1 x 1" (it's for sale on Etsy).

It's been a busy month. A couple of HUGE things happened for me, and I've been away from the computer a lot adjusting and processing it all.

The first thing that happened is that I got a part-time job at the University of Nebraska!!! And I LOVE the people I work with.

Second, I am now living alone for the first time in almost 30 years! Get a load of that! I love it too.

Art-wise I've just been practicing stuff, trying to get my soldering skills to an acceptable level and re-learning some basic sewing techniques. And I can't believe I did this, but I bought a BLYTHE DOLL. I don't know what came over me.

That's it for now, back to work.

No comments: