Friday, May 06, 2011

Hannah Grey Liquidation Box

I got my box from Shosh on Thursday....I didn't have time to look through the whole thing at once...but today I unpacked the whole thing onto my studio table, which is 2 x 4'. 

Just a small list of things in the box: collage sheets, unmounted rubber, ATC blanks, ATC envelopes, junk jewelry, unique playing cards, Basic Grey rub-ons, vintage paper of all kinds - trading stamps, wall paper, wrapping paper, charms, tiny vials, chipboard, microscope slide holders, tiny cat-eyes....too many things to list all at once....but definitely worth the money I paid for it.  Scroll on.

I had to leave the loose stuff in the box because I ran out of table room.

This much of the stuff in and of itself was worth over $50 retail. 

Some of the yummy vintage wall and wrapping papers in the box...

When it was time to pack it back up, I had a hard time fitting it back into the box.

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

i'm so glad you liked your goodies!!! thanks so much for taking pix and posting. : )